As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Learning Mats: Word Families #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Help children practice key literacy skills. Learn about word families with colorful mats and word tiles. Identify basic patterns and word-family endings. Develop vocabulary. Great for classroom centers.
2. Little Champion Reader #ad
Digraphs and Word Endings, Short and Long Vowels, Kindergarten and Grade 1, Blends, Teaches Reading from 94 Easy Phonics Books, Preschool, Phonics 1,128 Phonics Sentence Flash Cards #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Divided into 8-pack flash card set: Includes Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Blends, Diagraphs and Endings. Includes 1128 phonetic sentences + wordlists from 94 different phonetic books: Each phonetic sentence flashcard includes a short simple phonics sentence with an illustration and underlined phonics word.
Promotes independent book reading: Helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently.
Ideal for preschool, kindergarten and grade 1: Easy short phonics sentences help children master basic phonetic principles, so they can concentrate more on the content on books. Creates successful readers and promotes independent book reading: Combines phonics learning with reading, helping to increase your child's confidence in reading.
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Vocabulary Packets: Greek & Latin Roots: Ready-to-Go Learning Packets That Teach 40 Key Roots and Help Students Unlock the Meaning of Dozens and Dozens of Must-Know Vocabulary Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- A greater understanding of root words is key to understanding the meaning of New words. Crossword puzzles and word searches make practice fun. Great for classroom Center activities. Unlock the meaning of dozens and dozens of must-know vocabulary words. Ideal for homework and independent work.
4. PlayMonster #ad
Sight Words, Lauri Pocket Chart Cards #adPlayMonster #ad
- Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range.
Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. Perfect for the classroom or home use. With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling.
Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Great for use at home or school! For ages 4 and up. Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
5. Learning Resources #ad
ABC, Ages 6+, Phonics Chart, Measures 28"W x 37.5"H, Learning Resources Word Families Center Pocket Chart #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourage students to explore word families and rhyming! Heavy-duty pocket chart features 3 clear pocket rows for card display, and 214 coated cards. Perfect for ages 6+. Chart measures 28"W x 37. 5"h.
6. PARTY TARTY #ad
Lilliput Latin and Greek Root Words Based English Vocabulary Builder Flash Cards Vol 1: A-L #adPARTY TARTY #ad
- Sized 3x4" for easy handling. On the back: meaning of the root word, origin, English examples, GMAT, CAT, SAT, other root words in examples and fun facts.
Best act, gre college test prep word builder flash cards. 6 levels color coded with pleasant colors. Packed in a beautiful rigid box. Discover more !! On the front side of the card: root word. Answer every "why" question! do your kids ask questions like "if milli is 1/1000, why is a Million 1000-thousands?".
What is your answer? The answer is in its roots. 84 2-sided colored no-see-through matte laminated cards. 100+ greek and latin root words in this pack will help add 1500+ words to your vocabulary. Rounded corners and matte laminated for long life.
7. Child1st Publications, LLC #ad
306 SnapWords Pocket Chart Cards #adChild1st Publications, LLC #ad
- 332 high-frequency sight words 2. 75" x 4. 25". Made in the USA. Ideal for Visual/Spatial Learners.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Digraphs, Sight Words, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Word Families, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included. Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 60 consonant blends, 10 digraphs, improve sight word recognition, 60 consonants, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Track Dolch Sight Word Sentence Cards – Beginning Sight Words for Young Children – Practice Reading Sight Words in Sentence Form #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- We make learning fun: our really good stuff ezread dolch pre-primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences Cards are specifically designed with straightforward, kid-friendly font and clear spacing, for a reading exercise that’s fun. Providing tactile feedback for reinforced one-to-one matching, tracking, and fluency, these fuzzy dots are highly effective for helping kids track words in complete sentences.
Our top-quality school supplies, and learning resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive, and encourage curiosity. Tap & track dots for accelerated tracking: this set of site word flash cards features our unique tactile Tap & Track dots that help children track each word as they read.
If for any reason you aren’t satisfied please reach out so we can make it right. Perfect for both school and home learning.
Extra o-rings and travel bag included for easy organization and storage. Teachers & parents can count on us: at really good stuff, decorations, we’re passionate about creating tools & activities that help kids thrive. Each word is shown four or more times. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Intuitive, 6” x 3” kindergarten and first grade sight words flash cards are simple for kids to hold and flip through, Flip-through Design: Our hole-punched, for a more straightforward learning exercise.