Top 9 Sound Spelling Cards – Bulletin Boards
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Press Sound-spelling Cards Bulletin Board 8535 #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- 45 sound spelling cards each 6 x 8 3/4" with targeted sounds: alphabet letters, vowels short vowels, long vowels, vowel digraphs, diphthongs, r-controlled vowels, and consonant digraphs. The word of the picture is included in small type for reference.
Explanation of sound-spelling cards. A colorful photograph that illustrates the target sound. Graphemes-the speaker icon indicates the graphemes section of the card which shows the different ways the sound is spelled. Upper and lowercase letters alphabet cards only.
2. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Sight Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Made of heavy duty cardstock. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Give children a head-start in reading with these double-sided flash cards. A wonderful study tool. Laminate for extra durability.
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Flash Cards: Numbers 0, 100 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Laminate for extra durability. Give children a head-start in math with these double-sided flash cards. Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability. Made of heavy duty cardstock. A wonderful study tool.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K Home Workbook #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Skills covered include classifying, letter recognition, counting, number recognition, and more. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Vocab/Phonics Learning, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Cards measure 3. 5” square. Ideal for ages 5+. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool Learning Workbooks, Ages 3+, 72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Activities, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set #adEducational Insights #ad
- Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Pens sold separately. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, final sounds, initial sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Phonics Games, Visual, Home School, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
8. Key Education #ad
Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, 1st, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions.
Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.
9. DFZUS #ad
DFZUS 12Pcs/Set English Phonics Language Arts Skills Posters for Kindergarten l Wall Phonics Charts for Toddlers l Classroom Decorations Organization Learning Posters for Kindergarten- 8.26x11.69in #adDFZUS #ad
- Beautiful colors and illustrationThe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about knowing the amazing world. Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories.
Here is what you get! Start your kids earlyyou'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life. Perfect12 pieces phonics english language arts skills learning posters.
Covers alphabet, hard and soft sounds chart, bossy r, vowel teams, Beginning Blends, Digraph Chart, Magic e, Vowel, Long and Short Vowel, Double Letter Endings, Tricky Vowels Chart. Carefully organizedcontents of this kit is highly recommended by teachers, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize natural phonics, Home Schoolers, Preschool Kids, basic but the most important.
Features size: about 21 x 29. 7cm/ 8. 26x11. 69inw x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall. Perfect for toddlers, Daycare, Kindergarten Class Supplies.