As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
30 Emotion Cards, Calm Down Corner, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, ABA Therapy Materials, 1 Feelings Chart for Kids, Social Skills Activities for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials. 10 kids learning activities: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 12 Emotions chart for kids, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, and 1 feeling poster.
Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies. Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management.
Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, 18 Aba flash cards, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language. Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings.
Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development. Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Behavior Activities for Special Learners 15 pc, Learning, Key Education Social Skills Boxed Game Set—File Folder Game for PreK-2nd Grade, Communication, Emotion #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: social skills boxed Game Set features engaging games to help young children and children with special needs learn essential social skills, play with others, such as how to have conversations, manage emotions, and more. Activities can also be easily customized for targeted remediation and social problem-solving.
Working together: parents, or during independent work to help kids of all abilities confidently navigate social situations at home, one-on-one instruction, and counselors can use these engaging games in small groups, teachers, at school, and beyond.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: this boxed set includes 15 sturdy fold-open learning mats with coordinating cut-out game pieces, each with fully illustrated answer keys as well as a resource guide. How it works: these hands-on games help students develop socially appropriate vocabulary, communication skills, and behavior through open-ended play. Games fold into mini file folders for easy access and clean up.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Critical Thinking, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Grades 2-5, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
Use it during morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, before lunch or dismissal, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill. Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool.
Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards. Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring. The cards are also great in small group settings.
4. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, School Counselor Supplies, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Ice Breaker Cubes, Speech Therapy Toys, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Build speaking and listening skills between students. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders.
5. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Great value for money. Completely portable, and at 3" square, the cards easily fit into your pocket. Created based on the needs of our own autistic son, our professional experience working in the care sector, and in consultation with hundreds of our customers to ensure the symbols we select suit most people.
The binding ring opens, to allow you to easily change the order of symbols, and to remove selected symbols based on your personal circumstances.
They are the perfect compromise between being large enough to see but small enough to easily handle. Consisting of a mix of positive and negative behavior prompts, this keyring focusses on helping you to help your child remember the expectations on them. Made from plastic, so they are extremely durable, and will typically last for years.
6. Really Good Stuff #ad
& Vocabulary Skills, Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms, Sturdy & Waterproof, Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, Listening, Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Students Learn & Improve Communication, 6cm #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Clever variety of uses: morning meeting chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. Great practice for public speaking and using new vocabulary words! Durable & stylish shape & designs:: you’ve seen ice breaker games and conversation starters in the form of cards or worksheets; however, there’s something extra special about our tactically appealing 6cm circular chips in their own handy zip-top storage bag.
Nurture healthy conversation skills: one of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. We take just as much pride in your students' education as you do.
Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question. These engaging little discs offer 40 creative questions for your students to ponder and thoughtfully answer as they take turns in the classroom or homeschool space.
Improve group dynamics & empathy: regular thought sharing among students can improve their understanding of one another and even bolster their overall empathy levels. When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, self confidence soars. These friendly pieces last for years of insightful memories in grade school classrooms. We are dedicated to enhancing your learning environment! Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips.
7. Newmark Learning #ad
Newmark Learning Myself Theme: I Am in Control of Myself Single Copy Set 1 Each of 6 Books #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Stories told from the perspectives of diverse children enable students to learn about relationships and feelings! The inside front cover of each book offers teaching tips to ease conversations about behavior while building reading skills to meet Common Core Standards.
Four theme sets emphasize the abilities and character traits that enable people to work with others, learn effectively, and play important roles in their families and communities.
|Brand||Newmark Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Newmark Learning #ad|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
100 Pack with 50 Motivational, Inspirational and Kindness Sayings, Encouragement, Really Good Stuff Positive Affirmation Chips #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Accentuate the positive: these chips tell kids and students you care. Kids love getting a supportive notes from the teacher or a parent! Give kids a boost: these chips are an easy way for you to give your kids a boost, need some extra support, whether they’re having a bad day, or are about to take a test.
Customizable support tools: these chips let you personalize an encouraging message for kids or students needing a little TLC.
100 chips, 50 unique messages: there are two each of 50 affirmations, so you have a wide variety of messages to send, such as: “Your Potential Is Limitless!" “Don’t Be Afraid Of A Challenge!" “Struggling Makes You Stronger!". They give them a boost just when it’s needed! Have children save them and redeem: You can have children collect them and then turn them back in for extra computer time, a treat, or a prize! .