Top 8 Reading Games For 3rd Grade – Early Childhood Education Materials
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Allow Kids to Learn, Independent Activities for Kids, Practice & Self-Check Essential Reading Skills at Home, hand2mind VersaTiles Literacy Practice Take Along Set Grade 3 #adhand2mind #ad
- The grade 3 workbook cover topics on spelling patterns of long vowel sounds, topic sentence in paragraphs, homographs, homophones, adverbs, and more. All materials are stored in a convenient storage bag with a handle. Works with all versatile products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice.
Includes 1 versatile answer case and 64 pages Versatile literacy practice book grade 3. What we love about versatile is that it is versatile! The take-along literacy practice set not only engages your kid in independent practice but also provides enrichment.
The engaging puzzle format disguise learning as fun. Each page in the book provides a new topic that children can explore, solve, practice, and self-check with the Versatile answer case.
For over 50 years, hand2mind has encouraged hands-on learning and discovery, driving deeper understanding and helping students unlock their full potential. It is easily portable and can be used on differentiating instruction, enrichment, daily practice, activity stations, learning resource centers, and out-of-school time.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Visual, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
3. Learning Resources #ad
6 Colored Foam Cubes, Multi-color, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6+. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Grades 2-3, Really Good Stuff Comprehension Game Trio: Cause and Effect, Fact Or Opinion & Context Clues #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Select a deck: each card features a passage with multiple-choice questions to be answered. Triple the skills: three important reading skills are the focus of this versatile game: cause and effect, fact or opinion and context clues.
Difficulty level options: Customize this board game for reading comprehension to your students by adjusting for independent reading levels. Active engagement: have all players answer on each turn to get the most engagement when playing the game.
5. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Learn Grammar, Usage And Punctuation, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Cubes For Kids Ages 7-12, Visual Aid For Parts of Speech And Affixes #adhand2mind #ad
- Great in the classroom - use for small group or 1: 1 instruction, or for accompanying small group guided reading, word work, or a writing workshop lesson to provide immediate hands-on practice.
Hands-on learning - build, revise, and enhance sentences of increasing complexity with this hands-on literacy tool. Reading rods help parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning.
Supplement skills at home - great for early reading and writing practice, homework help, or for use during breaks and weekends. Color-coded for easy identification - rods are color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, verbs, prepositions, adverbs, adjectives, and punctuation. Great value - includes 156 linking cubes.
6. Scholastic #ad
Grade 3, Scholastic Success with Writing #adScholastic #ad
- Workbook is correlated to state standards. Easy to follow directions allow students to work on their own. Available in various grade levels. More than 40 ready to reproduce practice pages.
7. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 2nd Grade Reading with Talking Pen, 100 Self-Checking Lessons, Ages 7 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Master second grade reading skills with this set of two books and an interactive, talking pen. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included.
Lessons cover comprehension, vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, and more. Includes 100 grade-appropriate lessons on a variety of reading and language arts skills. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
Students simply press the talking hot Dots Pen to any answer for an immediate audio and visual response. Makes a great at home activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
8. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Grade 2, Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises motivate students to work on their own. Every activity in each book is correlated to state standards. 48 pages 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 Grades 2.