As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Ages 5+ 250 pc, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Sight Words, Digraphs, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Word Families #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included. Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, improve sight word recognition, 60 consonant blends, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 10 digraphs, 60 consonants, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
2. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Pocket Chart Cards, Sight Words #adPlayMonster #ad
- Great for use at home or school! For ages 4 and up. Includes 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Perfect for the classroom or home use.
Children learn to recognize sight words; color-coded by parts of speech. This versatile learning tool serves a wide age range. With this card set, kids start by learning sight word recognition, pronunciation and spelling.
Contents: 118 double-Sided Word Cards, Activity Guide. Then they move on to recognizing parts of speech, forming sentences and using punctuation. Durable 3" cards are perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts; can also be used on their own as flash cards.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
3. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 82, Montessori Alphabet, Reading Manipulatives, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes, hand2mind Reading Rods, 1st Grade Reading, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks #adhand2mind #ad
- X 3/4 in. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home.
Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters. Each block is 3/4 in.
Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
And is 2. 5 mm in length. Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 21 light blue picture cubes, 1 blank red cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 1 blank blue cube, and 5 pink picture cubes. Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. hand2mind #ad
Word Blocks for Early Readers, Sentence Building for Kids, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Linking Cubes, Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Reading Manipulatives, 1st Grade Reading #adhand2mind #ad
- Encourage sentence building for kids: Our reading rods help with building words and fitting them into sentences for early readers. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods.
Reading manipulatives for kids: Comes with rods color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, verbs, adverbs, prepositions, adjectives, and punctuation.
Linking cubes for early readers: Comes with 156 linking cubes to help reinforce literacy concepts at home. Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Track Dolch Sight Word Sentence Cards – Beginning Sight Words for Young Children – Practice Reading Sight Words in Sentence Form #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- We make learning fun: our really good stuff ezread dolch pre-primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences Cards are specifically designed with straightforward, kid-friendly font and clear spacing, for a reading exercise that’s fun. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Tap & track dots for accelerated tracking: this set of site word flash cards features our unique tactile Tap & Track dots that help children track each word as they read.
A great introduction to reading sight words: at really good Stuff, we always put quality first, checking each set of early learning EZRead Tap and Track flash cards before shipping to ensure that it meets our high product standards.
Teachers & parents can count on us: at really good stuff, and learning resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive, decorations, we’re passionate about creating tools & activities that help kids thrive. Each word is shown four or more times.
If for any reason you aren’t satisfied please reach out so we can make it right. Our top-quality school supplies, and encourage curiosity. Intuitive, flip-through design: our hole-punched, 6” x 3” kindergarten and first grade sight words flash cards are simple for kids to hold and flip through, for a more straightforward learning exercise. Extra o-rings and travel bag included for easy organization and storage. Providing tactile feedback for reinforced one-to-one matching, and fluency, tracking, these fuzzy dots are highly effective for helping kids track words in complete sentences.
6. Astrobrights #ad
3" x 24", 5-Color Assortment, Astrobrights Colored Sentence Strips, 100 Count 91992, 65 lb/176 gsm #adAstrobrights #ad
- Plus, martian green, each sentence strip is lined for placement and control of size of each letter. Astrobrights products are FSC certified for responsible forestry. The perfect learning tool: these astrobrights 5-Color Sentence Strips are ideal for any classroom and at-home learning environment.
Help your students learn to write their name, math problems and more! Longer strips for more practice: each sentence strip measures 3" x 24" so you can use them on a bulletin board, white board, practice sight words, pocket chart or on a desk for easy to read and write learning material.
More on hand: in this pack of 100, cosmic orange, you will receive 20 sentence strips each of Lunar Blue, Pulsar Pink and Solar Yellow.
Astrobrights cares: we are committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices. Pencil and ink compatible: Works well with pencils, inks and crayons for bleed-free, hands-on writing practice. Fully dyed paper: astrobrights paper is dyed throughout for seamless cutting, and tearing, folding, without a white core.
7. Juvale #ad
5 Colors, 100 Pack Multi Colored Sentence Strips for Classroom, 3x24 Lined Paper Boarders for Bulletin Boarders for Teacher Supplies #adJuvale #ad
- High quality: these sentence strips for teachers are made from paper that your can easily apply with tape or staples and features 2 solid lines and 1 center dotted line.
5 assorted colors: our set of 3 x 24-inch classroom borders come 5 bright colors includes pink, orange, yellow, light green, and light blue. Comes with: you will receive a total of 100 lined sentence strips for classroom on 5 colors, 20 of each color.
Colored sentence strips: these lined borders are perfect to welcome students back to school while attracting their attention to make sure they don’t miss important announcements and information. Classroom supplies: use the solid paper boarders for bulletin boards, doors, windows, walls, white boards, and chalkboards to decorate ordinary classrooms.