Top 7 Oil-Based Paint Marker – Pens & Pen Refills
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SHARPIE #ad
Black Ink, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Pack of 3, Medium Point #adSHARPIE #ad
- This opaque paint and xylene-free paint pigment is fade and water resistant. Quick drying, low odor, and non-toxic. The valve-action marker is designed to keep paint Free flowing.
Works great on a variety of surfaces including fabric, metal, glass and rubber. Oil-based paint marker from Sharpie, The leader in permanent markers.
2. SHARPIE #ad
Fine Point, Assorted Colors, Total of 5 Markers, 1 Blister Pack with 5 Markers, Sharpie 37371PP Oil-Based Paint Markers #adSHARPIE #ad
- Press tip on surface several times. Colorful ink is perfect for rock painting, creating scrapbooks, posters and window art. Quick drying oil based ink resists fading, smearing and water. Recap and shake.
Before use: face tip upright, Red, push against finger. Fine point lays down precise, highly visible lines. High contrast colors create opaque and glossy marks that stand out on dark, light and reflective surfaces. Includes: black, white, yellow and blue sharpie paint pens.
3. Beric #ad
Writes on Almost Anything, Medium Point, Oil-based Paint Marker, Premium Paint Pens by Beric 12 pack, Water and Sun Resistant Vibrant Colors Low Odor Long Lasting Fast Drying Assorted Colors #adBeric #ad
- Writes on most surfaces - wood, canvas, rubber, metal, plastic, glass, and much more. Weather resistant ink means your project will look great long into the future without the worry of fading. Muti-pack box comes with 12 different colors to give your project more creativity and variety.
Colors included – black, bright blue, orange, gold, red, green, white, silver, pink, blue, yellow, and violet. Tested and certified for quality workmanship that provides peace of mind for safe use by people of all ages.
|Manufacturer||Beric Products, LLC #ad|
4. SHARPIE #ad
Sharpie KIT-PNTMKR-15-MD Paint Marker Medium Point Oil Based All 15 Color Set #adSHARPIE #ad
- Marks opaque and glossy on light and dark surfaces, use on virtually any surface: metal, plastic, stone, glass, rubber, pottery, wood, and more.
They are waterproof and you wouldn’t have to worry about, these markers are also good in the scenario in which you don’t want anything to smudge onto something else. These pens slide across the surface of any material including rough ones smoothly.
Features a variety of nibs that deliver free-flowing, fast-drying inks on to virtually any surface. Bold to the max and permanent to the core: Sharpie permanent markers inspire you to transform ordinary surfaces into passionately creative statements.
5. SHARPIE #ad
Metallic Gold, 1 Count, Great for Rock Painting, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Medium Point #adSHARPIE #ad
- Press tip on surface several times. Recap and shake. Medium point lays down highly visible lines- perfect for decorating windows! Includes: 1 metallic gold paint pen. High-contrast colors create opaque and glossy marks that stand out on dark, light and reflective surfaces.
Quick-drying oil-based ink resists fading, smearing and water. Before use: Face tip upright, push against finger. Opaque metallic ink is perfect for creating scrapbooks, posters, window art and marking wood.
6. Rolodex #ad
Uni-Paint PX-20 Oil-Based Paint Marker, 6-Count, Assorted Colors, Medium Point #adRolodex #ad
- Ink is permanent and certified AP-non-toxic. Valve-action marker writes on virtually any surface: glass, stone, leather, rubber, wood, vinyl, metal, paper, plastic, canvas and more.
The archival-quality, water, oil-paint ink is fade-, and abrasion-resistant, acid-free, ideal for projects that need to last. Quick drying ink marks opaque and glossy on light and dark surfaces.
7. SHARPIE #ad
Medium Point, Pack of 3, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Red Ink #adSHARPIE #ad
- Oil-based paint marker from sharpie the leader in permanent markers. Sold as 3 markers per orderThis opaque paint and xylene-free paint pigment is fade and water resistant.
The valve-action marker is designed to keep paint free flowing. Works great on a variety of surfaces including fabric; metal; glass and rubber. Quick drying; low odor; and non-toxic.