As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Edupress Context Clues Practice Cards, Levels 3.5-5.0 #adEdupress #ad
- Item package weight:0181 kilograms. Item package dimension:2. 032 cm l x9. 144 cm w x16. 51 cm H. Product type:Toys And Games. Country of Origin: China.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 6198 Gr 3 Power Pen Learning Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Strategy-focused questions assist readers to develop understanding of text. Content and questions provide perfect way to practice using words. Compatible with Teacher Created Resource Power Pen sold separately. Designed for children attending 3rd-grade.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
80pgs, Carson Dellosa | Skill Builders Reading Comprehension Workbook | 3rd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Full-color pages with answer key. Activities based on standards help students practice targeted skills. Sold as 1 Each. Skill builders are great tools for keeping children current during the school year or preparing them for the next grade level.
80 pages. Compact size is perfect for school, home, or on the go. Grade 3.
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Comprehension Board Game Trio 3 Games: Cause and Effect, Fact or Opinion & Context Clues – Grades 4–5 #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Play for education or fun: These 3 games can be played to build literacy skills, or just for fun! Context clues: Students will learn to make inferences from clues within text.
The set includes: 3 game boards, 18" by 18" each folds to 9" by 9"; 3 card decks, 55 cards each, with answer keys and bonus cards; 12 pawns; 36 tokens; and a storage box, 10" by 10".
Fact or opinion: Students will become more adept at identifying objective versus subjective statements. 3 high-interest board games: enjoy three board games that enable students to improve skills in comprehension. Cause and effect: Students will improve skills in understanding how one event leads to another.
5. Learning Resources #ad
6 Colored Foam Cubes, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Multi-color, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in #adLearning Resources #ad
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
Ideal for ages 6+. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
6. Evan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
Read & Understand with Leveled Texts, Grade 3 #adEvan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
- Enhances comprehension, vocabulary development, word attack skills, phonics, and recording. Includes 3-5 pages of activities for practice. Recommeded for 3rd grade. Features 20 illustrated stories and practice materials. Contains 160 pages.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game Multi, 5-1/2 x 4 x 1-3/4 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more. Perfect for practicing skills in language arts. Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade.