As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shell Education #ad
School Level Activities Created by Teachers to Master Challenging Concepts, Sight Word Comprehension and Phonics Practice, 180 Days of Reading: Grade 1, Daily Reading Workbook for Classroom and Home #adShell Education #ad
- Data-driven assessment tips are provided, and the Teacher Resource CD includes assessment analysis resources. Helps to build students' skills for reading complex text.
Provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, phonics, word study, and written response to literature. Aligned to both fiction and non-fiction standards.
2. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Comprehension Skills: Short Passages for Close Reading: Grade 4 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Passages includes test-formatted questions making them ideal for test prep. Great resource for Language arts skills. Boosts comprehension skills topics include: context clues, predicting, inference, Main Idea & details, Compare and contrast, Fact & Opinion, point of view.
Supports common Core. Flexible and easy to use as independent practice or as homework.
3. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Hi-Lo Nonfiction Passages for Struggling Readers: Grades 4–5: 80 High-Interest/Low-Readability Passages With Comprehension Questions and Mini-Lessons for Teaching Key Reading Strategies #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- Grade level: Early Childhood-Elementary. Sold Individually. Short name: bk Hi-Lo Nonfiction Passages. Typical use: instructional Materials / Language Arts / Readers. Scholastic Brand of Products.
4. Evan-Moor #ad
Grades 4-6, Writing Fabulous Sentences & Paragraphs #adEvan-Moor #ad
- Sold as an Each. A great teacher resource. Contains teacher instructions and over 70 reproducible models along with student writing forms as well as an answer key.
Presents lessons and activities that progress from writing sentences to writing paragraphs in a clear, concise manner. Ideal for grades 4-6.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Grade 2, Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Workbook is correlated to state standards. Easy to follow directions allow students to work on their own. Available in various grade levels. More than 40 ready to reproduce practice pages.
6. Jossey-Bass #ad
And Vocabulary, Phonics, The Spelling Teacher's Lesson-a-Day: 180 Reproducible Activities to Teach Spelling #adJossey-Bass #ad
- Offers an easy-to-use method for teaching spelling that has been proven to be effective. This book is designed to be used by classroom teachers, tutors, homeschoolers, and parents.
A new volume in the new series 5-Minute Fundamentals. Includes 180 ready-to-use, reproducible lessons - one for each day of the school year.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Record Book #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Spiral-bound. Designed to help keep track of everything from attendance to test scores. Perforated pages allow one list of student names to be used across several record pages. Sold as 1 EA.