Top 6 Zero Center Ruler – Construction Rulers
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westcott #ad
Westcott Plastic Ruler 12"-Zero Centering #adWestcott #ad
- Transparent plastic with 16ths to the inch & zero-centering. Features e-scale, points, picas, 16ths, and agate scales. Type gauges include 7, 12, 9, 8, 11, 10, 13 and 15 point scales. Stich & eyelet spacing holes.
|Manufacturer||Notions - In Network #ad|
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Construction and Around The Home 24" Ruler, Metal Work, Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler. Ideal for Woodworking #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The ruler is made 1mm thick stainless steel and flexes just the right amount for most any project while still remaining rigid enough so its not flopping all over when in use. The center finding ruler is available in 12” and 24” sizes, which are both sold separately.
To use the ruler, simply line the ruler up so that the increments are the same on both outside edges of the object your are measuring. When trying to find the center on rectangular, divide the number in half then measure to that point and mark it, square or even round objects it can sometimes be challenging at best.
The ruler may also be used as a standard type ruler with the 16th scale on the bottom side. This makes the center finder ruler even more versatile.
Make your mark at the center point and there you have it! It literally takes seconds to find center with this super easy to use ruler. The exact center is clearly marked with a circle and a fine point arrow to make it easy to see. While you could always measure the length, why waste that valuable time. Starting from “0” in the middle of the ruler, the scale is in 32nds. The handy center finder ruler makes it super quick and super easy without having to do any math to find center.
3. TOFL #ad
Ideal for Woodworking, Metal Work, scrap-booking layout, Crafting, Projects Around Home Standard, Metric, Drawing, 12 Inch Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler Finds Exact Center Between Two Points #adTOFL #ad
- Designed for many applications-make effortless alignments of photos-drafting-drawing-die-cuts-frames. 100% peace of mind guarantee for any reason you don't like this product return it no questions asked.
Finds the center point accurately-locate the exact center between any two points by aligning to zero. No difficult calculations-simply match the readings on each side of zero to find the center. Built to last-laser engraved markings designed for maximum durability-numbers permanently etched.
4. Westcott #ad
Westcott Stainless Steel Ruler, 36" ZC-36, Zero Center #adWestcott #ad
- Zero centering feature finds the center point quickly and accurately by aligning the zero. Effortless alignment and measurement of photos, die-cuts, and more.
Perfect for your drafting and drawing needs. 36” stainless steel ruler. Non-skid cork backing that won't slip on glass or polished surfaces.
5. EBOOT #ad
Stainless Steel Ruler and Metal Rule Kit with Conversion Table Silver, 12 Inch, 6 Inch #adEBOOT #ad
- 09 mm thickness avoid sharp edges. Clear marks for your convenient measurement. Stainless steel material for your long lasting use. The set include 1 piece 12 inch 300 mm ruler and 1 piece 6 inch 150mm ruler. Metric and imperial Graduation; With conversion table on the back side.
6. Big Horn #ad
Aluminum, Big Horn 19109 24" Center Finding Ruler, 1-3/4" Wide #adBig Horn #ad
- Calibrated two edges one side bottom edge standard rule, 16ths, 32nds. Calibrations: 1/16", 1/32". Made in USA. Features: | length / width: 24" X 1-3/4".
|Brand||Big Horn #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|