As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Grade 5, Creative Teaching Press Grammar Minutes Workbook #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Inspired by the highly popular math Minutes series, this book features 100 "Minutes" that cover key areas of grammar instruction for its grade level. Review minutes are included throughout to provide additional practice. Each minute focuses on a specific grammar skill.
2. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Grammar Minutes 6th Grade Activity Workbook Building basic grammar skills #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Perfect for motivating and challenging students. Each minute focuses on a specific grammar skill. Sold as an Each. Review minutes are included throughout to provide additional practice. Prepares students for testing situations.
3. Shell Education #ad
School Level Activities Created by Teachers to Master Challenging Concepts, Sight Word Comprehension and Phonics Practice, 180 Days of Reading: Grade 1, Daily Reading Workbook for Classroom and Home #adShell Education #ad
- Provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics, and written response to literature. Aligned to both fiction and non-fiction standards.
Helps to build students' skills for reading complex text. Data-driven assessment tips are provided, and the Teacher Resource CD includes assessment analysis resources.
4. Wiley-Interscience #ad
The Writing Teacher's Activity-a-Day: 180 Reproducible Prompts and Quick-Writes for the Secondary Classroom #adWiley-Interscience #ad
- Written by popular workshop presenter and experienced educator Mary Ellen Ledbetter. Designed for english language arts teachers in grades 6-12, homeschoolers, parents, learning specialists, tutors, and consultants.
Offers a user-friendly, value-packed resource for teaching writing skills. Contains writing prompts and sample passages in student-friendly language that connects abstract literary concepts to students' own lives.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons, Ages 5+, Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks #adEducational Insights #ad
- Instant feedback: hot dots jr. Everything you need for kindergarten reading! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Sight Words, Reading Readiness, Punctuation & Grammar, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade.
Sounds can be muted. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, entertained, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, and learning outside of the classroom.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Ace – the talking, teaching dog pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
6. Mead #ad
9-3/4" x 7-1/2", Home School Supplies for College Students & K-12, Mead Composition Book, Writing Journal Notebook with Lined Paper, Black Marble, 12 Pack 72936, Wide Ruled Comp Book #adMead #ad
- Composition book contains 100 double sided sheets. Inside covers feature a class schedule, multiplication tables, conversion tables and grammar rules.
Wide ruling gives you plenty of space for note taking. 12 pack. Sewn binding is smooth and keeps pages securely in place. Pages measure 9 3/4 inches x 7 1/2 Inches. Black marble cover.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands #ad|