Top 5 Language Arts Materials – Children’s Reading & Writing Education Books
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Language Arts File Folder Game 140309 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Includes 16 full color game boards, 29 sheets of cards and a 24 page resource guide. Challenging games explore alphabet, rhyming, sequencing, words families and much more!.
Perfect for use in centers or for individual practice. Features games like robot sounds, Soaring Sounds, Sound Scoops, and Pirate Treasure Sounds and more!.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grade 3 Common Core 4 Today, Common Core Language Arts 4 Today #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Assessment for 5th day helps evaluate understanding of concepts practiced. Reproducible activities develop critical language arts skills and concepts. Designed for children in 3rd-grade. Exercises are arranged in continuous spiral to let concepts repeat weekly.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Grades 2-3 Language Arts Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Includes synonyms cards, antonyms cards, homophones cards and more. Lets children practice skills in language arts, grammar, vocabulary and more. Designed for 2nd-graders and 3rd-graders.
4. Alpha Omega Publications #ad
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade Language Arts Set #adAlpha Omega Publications #ad
- Scripture passages are integrated throughout worktexts to help students connect daily learning to biblical truth. Lifepac is a full-color, consumable worktext homeschool curriculum with Bible-based content for grades K-12 Includes 10 Worktexts and 1 Teacher's Guide.
Lifepac 2nd grade language Arts Boxed Set. Lifepac worktexts include engaging lessons, review questions, activities, and tests. Lifepac is based on the principle of mastery learning.
5. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Definitions explained. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors.