Top 4 Daily Reading Comprehension Grade 3 – Children’s Beginner Readers
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EVAN-MOOR #ad
Grade 3, Evan-Moor Daily Reading Comprehension #adEVAN-MOOR #ad
- Supports struggling and reluctant readers. Integrates easily into any language program and any classroom. Help your third grade students learn how to understand, respond to, and enjoy what they read! Contains 150 original fiction and nonfiction passages.
2. Teaching Resources #ad
Spelling & Phonics Skills―Independently!, Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading, Vocabulary #adTeaching Resources #ad
- All the while, and becoming better, they're boosting decoding and spelling skills, broadening vocabulary, more fluent readers. Grades 4-6.
Kids read clues on each rung, then change and rearrange letters to create words until they reach the top. A fun way to increase vocabulary - great for ELL's. Sold as an Each.
3. EVAN-MOOR #ad
Evan-Moor Daily 6-Trait Writing, Grade 3 #adEVAN-MOOR #ad
- Covers 6 traits namely ideas, word choice, sentence fluency, organization, voice and conventions. Features 125 engaging trait-based lessons with 10 to 15 minute writing lessons.
A valuable resource for teachers or home school instructors. Sold as an Each. Provides 25 weeks of instruction to help students develop writing skills.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grade 3 Common Core 4 Today, Common Core Language Arts 4 Today #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Exercises are arranged in continuous spiral to let concepts repeat weekly. Reproducible activities develop critical language arts skills and concepts. Designed for children in 3rd-grade. Assessment for 5th day helps evaluate understanding of concepts practiced.