Top 10 Play Money for Teaching – Money & Banking Play Toys
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, 45 Pieces, Learning Resources Double-sided Magnetic Money, Classroom Whiteboard Accessories, Teacher Aids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Adhere to any magnetic-receptive surface, such as your whiteboard, to attract student attention. Ages 5+. 45-piece set includes 36 coins pennies, nickels, 9 bills 1-, 5-, dimes, 10-, and quarters at 4x actual size, and 20-dollar bills at 1.
5x actual size. Learn money identification, counting, and making change. Help students instantly identify coins and bills with these large, realistically-detailed images on the fronts and backs of the magnets.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Counting/Sorting, Learning Resources Teaching and Learning Money Activity Book, Grades 4+,Multicolor #adLearning Resources #ad
- Valuable for children ages 5 and up. Early math skills: Engage kids in real-world math with our play money workbook. Money management: promote confidence in children when dealing with money, and jump start their knowledge in a fun, entertaining way.
Illustrated work book: This 64-page reproducible workbook is filled with activities related to coins and currency.
3. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 5+, Counting Skills & Pretend Play, Educational Insights Play Money, Set of 300 Bills for Currency #adEducational Insights #ad
- Pretend bills measure 4 5/8" X 2". We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home.
Perfect for boys and girls ages 5 and up. At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Supports money math activities including addition, subtraction and making change.
Includes 100 $1 pretend bills, 50 each of $5, $10 and $20 pretend bills; and 25 each of $50 and $100 pretend bills. Features realistic design that helps students learn to recognize different paper currency denominations.
4. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind, 875-49 Play Coins, Set of 49 #adhand2mind #ad
- Useful for parents, homeschoolers, teachers, tutors and more. Teach money recognition and management skills. Set includes 25 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes and 4 quarters.
5. Eureka #ad
318 Pieces in 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" Tub, 7 1/2" x 3 3/4" 867420, Eureka Tub Of Money #adEureka #ad
- Includes 318 money pieces; 75 paper bills and 243 coins to keep children entertained and engaged for hours! Play money storage tub measures 3. 75'' x 5. 5'' x 3.
75''. Each package contains 318 total pieces with 75 paper bills and 243 coins. Teach your children or students about money with this fun educational toy! Perfect for classroom playsets, toy cash registers, math games, and more!.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Money Magnetic Accents 77243,Multi #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 6-1/2" long. 42 total pieces. Thick, durable pieces are Easy to reposition. Each bill measures approx.
7. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Play Money Kit Set, Learning Advantage #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Paper bills include ones, twenties, dimes, nickels, 000 PIECES INCLUDED -- The Classroom Money Kit will be a longtime resource for your home or classroom. A wealth of pretend play -- children can incorporate play money into any imaginary adventure! Use the included money tray as a pretend cash register for role play time at home, centers, classrooms or playrooms.
Encourage money management -- use this set to teach kids the importance of budgeting and saving.
Bills are printed on both sides and quarters, dimes and half dollars even have ridges on their sides - like real coins! Teach money math -- this pretend money kit can help to introduce addition and subtraction of money values.
Plastic coins include pennies, quarters, fives, fifties and hundreds.1, tens, half dollars and dollars. Or, use it as rewards for chores and good grades. Realistic play money -- the bills and coins are lifesize and match US currency.
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Play Money: Dimes TCR20655 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 100 plastic coins per pack. Comes in a resalable storage bag. 20655. Suggested activities included.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Play Money: Nickels TCR20654 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 100 plastic coins per pack. Model number: 20654. Suggested activities included. Comes in a resealable storage bag.
10. LIL ADVENTS #ad
$1 $2 $3 Bills, LIL ADVENTS Baba Bucks – Incentive Reward Play Money for Kids – Visually Count, Collect & Cash in, 100 Paper Sheets Total #adLIL ADVENTS #ad
- Quantity: 100 sheets total 40x $1, 30x $2, 30x $3. Booklet size: 5. 25” x 2. 5” x 5/8”. Now your child can point and count to add the total Bucks earned! Make it your own: each buck is black & white so your Lil One can decorate and color each one to their liking.
Play money: reward your lil one with baba bucks to encourage positive behavior! Visual counting: flip your bucks over to see baba’s face which will reflect the dollar amount $2 = 2 faces.