As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Single Digit Beginner Multiplication Practice Workbook for 2nd-3rd Grades #adChannie's #ad
- Visual writing paper, patent pending; strong visual color-coded double-sided math multiplication Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 - 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Single-Digit Multiplication Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
Answer sheet included, 25 single-digit aligned addition and subtraction problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Highly Visual Single-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Print, write, and calculate; daily practice multiplication Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Multiplication; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books.
Boxes are large and numbers are lined up so children can easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Uniform blocks, and visual spacing lines help guide kids to write straight, Parents, and maintain consistent and proper number size; practice Activity Paper Pad Includes Multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Green Shade, use proper spacing, and Homeschoolers; 8.5 x 11 inches.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
2. Channie's #ad
Grades 3rd, Double Digit Multiplication Math Practice Worksheets, and 5th, Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook, 4th, 50 Pages, Size 8.5” x 11” #adChannie's #ad
- 25 single-digit aligned multiplication problems per page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation.
Made for grades 3 - 5; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Multiplication Exercises Daily with High Accuracy. Practice activity paper pad includes multiplication Chart; Loved by Teachers, Parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys.
Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Multiplication; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets. Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, and Reduce Stress. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages. Vertical lines, improve accuracy, and divider Lines Guide Ones vs.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
In A Flash Intro to Multiplication Instructional Resources—Flash Drive With Math Lessons, Games for Learning Times Tables, Templates, Posters, Journal, Flash Cards, Grades 2-3 236 pgs, Charts #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: unit overviews help parents and teachers understand how to best use the lessons and labs to engage students and maximize learning, incorporating each lesson into hands-on labs that can be done from a classroom or homeschool setting.
Multi-purpose learning resources: this 2nd and 3rd grade math resource uses multiple learning techniques such as visual aids, flash card practice, hands-on activities, centers, and more to engage students as they practice their multiplication skills.
Hands-on learning: in a flash's intro to multiplication instructional Resources features 236 total pages of fun, games, hands-on lessons, templates, activities, and more to build essential math skills and knowledge for second and third graders.
What’s included: the learning resources include lessons, a craftivity, 12 math games and practice activities, 6 anchor charts, centers, a math journal, 12 vocabulary posters, interactive notebook and lapbook templates, and multiplication flash cards. Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
4. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources I Have... Who Has...? Math Games Grade 3-4 7819 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Designed for children attending 3rd-grade to 4th-grade. Perfect for practicing skills in math. Game titles include multiplication 1 to 6; multiplication 1 to 12 and more. Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources I Have. Who Has.? Math Games Grade 1-2 7817, Multi Color #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Designed for children attending 1st-grade to 2nd-grade. Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Perfect for practicing skills in math. Game titles include addition; subtraction; number patterns and more.
6. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
For Ages 8 and Up, Great for Classrooms and Home, 2 to 36 Players, Play 8 Different Ways, TREND ENTERPRISES: Multiplication Bingo Game, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching Grade 3 to Grade 8. Over 700 chips. Ages 8 to 13. Caller's mat and cards. 36 playing cards.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards: Solving Word Problems Grade 3 6998 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 106 full-color word problems per box. Use with power Pen or Power Pen Lite. Includes 53 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" double-sided practice cards. Instructions and answer key cards also included.
8. Scribbledo #ad
5 Dry Erase Erasures Included, 5 Pack Dry Erase Multiplication Chart White Board 9" x 12" Multiplication Table l Double Sided Times Table Math Manipulatives Whiteboard for Kids Students #adScribbledo #ad
- Well packed: our safe and non-toxic 5 pack student dry erase boards come with 5 dry erase erasers, and they are nicely packed in a beautiful box, making it a perfect gift for students and teachers. Double sided: these multiplication white boards are double-sided, on one side it has an unfilled-in multiplication chart, and on the other side it has blank multiplication sentences to practice multiplication by multiplying different numbers.
Clear-wipe coating: our multiplication dry erase lapboards are coated with a high-quality clear-wipe coating so that you can write smoothly and quickly on them, and the smooth surface allows you to wipe off easily after using them.
Eco-friendly: our dry erase boards for students are reusable, adults, students, which allows kids, and teachers to use these small white boards again and again to save money & the planet and be more environment friendly. Durable & long lasting: every scribbledo 9" x 12" small dry erase board for multiplication practice is made with premium quality Masonite material, long-lasting, durable, and they are sturdy, and can be used year after year.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards: Multiplication 6459 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Works with power Pen or Power Pen Lite. 106 problems per box. Includes 53 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" double-sided practice cards. Also included are instructions and answer key cards. Power Pens not included.
10. Aizweb #ad
Aizweb Double-Sided Fractions and Equivalency Flip Chart, Math Manipulatives for Elementary School, Homeschool Supplies, Fraction Manipulatives #adAizweb #ad
- For school or home: this unique freestanding flip chart features 4 sets of flips, percentages, double-sided to cover equivalent fractions, decimals and varied graphic representations. The other side compares equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages of equivalent value, written representation, as part of a shaded shape and as a fraction notation.
Each student flip chart measures 6"L × 8"W, and lays flat on students' desks. Learning through play: the flip charts include one set of 20 task cards that can be used to facilitate a game or quick review of various fraction and equivalency concepts.
Engaging tool: children can work individually, or in small groups to complete activities with the bright, colorful, in pairs, and interactive fraction flip charts.
Two flip charts in one: this fractional flip stand is double-sided. Collapsible for easy storage: this chart is designed with a collapsible, shelf or backpack! When it’s time to learn again, flat base. Easily store it in a desk, the chart quickly converts to standing. One side compares fractions, with the fraction presented as a part of a shaded shape and notation.