As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Demonstration, Set of 4, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Magnetic Whiteboard Set, Ages 5+, Classroom Math Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reinforce base ten skills: bring number and base ten skills to life in a big way. Hands-on math activity tool for kids: use as a demonstration and hands-on math activity tool to support academic standards.
Magnetic frames and discs included: Set includes 4 magnetic frames, 40 discs 20 green, 20 blue, and instruction guide.
This can be used on any magnetic surface, such as a white board or chalkboard. Great for first grade & beyond: Educational toy for ages 5 and up. Colorful disks and magnetic ten frames keep it fun! Develop operations skills as a group: Engage with base-ten and operations skills as a group.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 100 Cubes, Math Counters Cubes for Kids, Ages 5+ Develops Early Math Skills, STEM Based Learning, Math Manipulatives, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Easter or even for Homeschool.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, addition, skip counting, nonstandardized measurements, Patterning, Matching, Fine motor skills, Subtraction, Eye-hand coordination, Comparison, counting to 100, Graphing, Making 10, Grouping, Color identification, Shape identification, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit Set of 4 – Interactive Mats and Manipulatives Help Students Solve Problems at School or Home – Write On/Wipe Off Mat for Repeated Use #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- For school and home: the regrouping mats are perfect for practicing addition and subtraction using regrouping at school and continued work at home. It is a great tool to help kids with their math homework or distance learning. Kit includes: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit includes 4 13” by 12” Write Again wipe-off laminate mats, 216 thick cardboard 1” round manipulative chips 72 each of ones, tens and hundreds and instructional guide for teaching ideas and reproducibles for practice.
Common core ready: really good stuff regrouping Mats and Manipulatives Kit is aligned with Common Core and state standards. You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your curriculum. Inform and engage: teach and reinforce the concept of regrouping while adding and subtracting in an engaging way.
Students write a problem on the write on/wipe off mat and solve the problem right on the mat using the sturdy manipulative pieces. The mats and chips are color-coordinated and perfect for small group work, independent practice or learning centers. Master regrouping: regrouping mats and manipulatives kit helps students master regrouping in a fun and interactive way.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Math Games for Kindergarten, Set of 250, Homeschool, Ages 3+, Early Math Skills, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Shape Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities.
250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities. These are great pattern blocks the classrooms. Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, square, triangle, trapezoid, parallelogram and rhombus. Recognize patterns: get young students learning geometry and pattern design.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Double-sided Magnetic Money, Teacher Aids, 45 Pieces, Classroom Whiteboard Accessories, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 5+. Learn money identification, counting, and making change. Adhere to any magnetic-receptive surface, such as your whiteboard, to attract student attention. Help students instantly identify coins and bills with these large, realistically-detailed images on the fronts and backs of the magnets.
45-piece set includes 36 coins pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters at 4x actual size, 9 bills 1-, 5-, 10-, and 20-dollar bills at 1.5x actual size.
6. hand2mind #ad
Rekenrek Color-Coded Number Line, Math Manipulatives, School Supplies, Classroom Supplies For Teachers Elementary, hand2mind Number Paths, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies Set of 6, Teacher Supplies #adhand2mind #ad
- Kindergarten classroom must haves: Our number paths are the perfect math tool for preschool, kindergarten and all grade levels.
Small group set: this product contains six number paths sets as well as an activity guide, making it ideal for small group learning. Counters for kids math: each individual number path counts up to 20 and has a slider that clicks into place at each number.
Reinforce math at home: Support math concepts at home through hands-on learning. Math number line: our number line activity set demonstrates basic concepts in counting, with each five numbers alternating between red and white, like a rekenrek.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. Channie's #ad
Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st, 3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise! #adChannie's #ad
- Vertical lines, improve accuracy, and divider Lines Guide Ones vs. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets.
Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Additon and Subtraction Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
25 double-digit aligned addition & subtraction problems per Page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation. Tens place to avoid confusion, Color-Coded Blocks, and Reduce Stress. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages.
8. hand2mind #ad
Place Value Manipulatives, Kindergarten Homeschool Supplies, Pack of 200, Math Counters For Kids, 8 Values, Teacher Supplies, hand2mind Soft Foam Place Value Discs, Math Manipulatives #adhand2mind #ad
- Classroom supplies for teachers: Each value disk measure 1. 5 inches, are light weight and easy to clean, making them great products for teachers. Kindergarten homeschooling supplies: When working with young ones with place value, our manipulatives help kids supplement their education at home.
Counters for kids math: each set includes 200 soft foam place value chips in turquois, orange, green, purple, light blue, pink, brown and blue and are perfect for counting place value.
Essential math manipulatives: the colored chips allow children to develop math strategies based on properties, reinforce traditional algorithms, and build understanding of the meanings of math operations.
Visual place value manipulatives: each place value chip is marked with whole number values - turquois is marked 01, 000 and gold is marked 100, blue is marked 10, purple is marked 1, 000, pink is marked 10, green is marked 100, light blue is marked 1, 000.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
9. hand2mind #ad
Math Counters Chips for Counting and Sorting, Math Game 288 Math Counters and 10 Ten Frame Cards, Counting Toys, hand2mind Holiday Ten Frames Math Counters for Kids, Kindergarten Learning Games #adhand2mind #ad
- Math manipulatives: ten frame is a mathematical manipulative that helps students develop basic number sense through the composition and decomposition of number within 5, 10, 20, and beyond. Counters for kids: circle math counters help students understand the numbering system and allow students to visually see results.
Math counters: add a holiday twist to your classroom supplies. Ten frame math: ten frame cards allow kids to visualize early math concepts such as counting, subtraction, number relationships, number patterns, addition, making 10, and number correspondence.
The holiday counters for kids will add fun and excitement to their math learning session.
Kids work directly on the ten frame game cards with dry-erase markers then wipe them off to be reused again and again! Ten frames for kids: these visual playing cards show kids the many combinations of 10, and helps them learn how to recognize the different numbers. The four holidays: halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter Holidays, and Valentine's Day.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
10. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Plastic Cuisenaire Rods with Trays, Number Rods Set of 6, Math Manipulatives, Fraction Bars, Montessori Math, Montessori Math Rods, Math Blocks, Counting Blocks, Math Counters #adhand2mind #ad
- Plastic cuisenaire rods: These plastic rods make it easy to visually add numbers up to ten. Math rods: each of the six trays includes 74 plastic Cuisenaire rods split between 10 color-coded blocks.
Counting blocks for math: teach key math topics like counting, multiplication, addition, subtraction, division, geometry, measurement and even advanced subjects like fractions.
Montessori math: tried and true, Cuisenaire rods help children understand math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking. Counters for kids math: cuisenaire Rods are great for exploring whole numbers, arithmetic operations, ratio, congruence, symmetry, and patterns. Each of our counting blocks range from 1 cm to 10 cm.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|