As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hawkeye #ad
DepthTrax 2B Boat Mount In Dash Digital Depth Finder #adHawkeye #ad
- Hawkeye products are manufactured both in the USA and overseas using technology designed and developed with American ingenuity. No glare, polarized lcd icon display with storage sun cover allows for spot free viewing with or without sunglasses; Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision.
Transducer Frequency-200 kHz. 3-stage advanced warning system clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators.
Delivers uninterrupted depth readings from 2. 5 to 600 feet on the largest display available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder up to 60 mph. Shootthru sonar technology allows for depth readings through solid fiberglass hulls and up to 1/8-inch aluminum hulls.
|Manufacturer||NorCross Marine Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
2. Garmin #ad
3.5" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional Transducer, Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer #adGarmin #ad
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3. 5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7. Display size: 1.
9 x 2. 9 inches 4. 9 x 7. 3 centimeter; 3. 5 inches diagonal 8. 7 centimeter. Waypoint map: use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, 600 feet freshwater, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.2
23 ampere. Clear vu scanning sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
Built in flasher: view your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Chirp sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
3. Lowrance #ad
Lowrance HOOK2 4X with Bullet Skimmer CHIRP Transducer and GPS #adLowrance #ad
- Easiest to use: the lowrance hook2 4x fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
Transducer included: the included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D CHIRP sonar fish arch views. Wider sonar coverage: the hook2 4x offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
Fish finder & gps: the hook2 4x provides basic navigation with a GPS plotter that allows you to add waypoints, follow trails, and navigate. Easy setup: a single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole. The hook2 4x is ideal for small fishing boats or kayaks with limited console space.
4. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird 410150-1 PIRANHAMAX 4 Fish Finder,Black #adHumminbird #ad
- Display size diagonal - 4. 3-inch. Depth sonar 320 ft 20 455 khz, 600 ft 20 200 kHz. Dual beam Sonar. 2400 watts ptp/300 watts RMS. Sonar coverage 28° & 16° @ -10dB.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird 410190-1 HELIX 5 SONAR G2 Fish Finder #adHumminbird #ad
- With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
5" widescreen display. You can view the beams separately, structure and contours. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture.
Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. 1-year limited Warranty. Dual beam plus sonar: two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Switchfire sonar: take command of how your sonar returns appear. Features dualbeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
6. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird HDR650 Digital Depth Finder #adHumminbird #ad
- Easy-to-read display: the depth finder features a clear and easy-to-read LCD display that shows the depth in feet or meters. Adjustable depth range: With adjustable depth ranges, you can set the depth finder to suit your specific needs and preferences.
Mounting options: the hdr650 can be easily mounted on your boat using the included mounting bracket, ensuring secure and convenient placement.
Accurate depth measurement: the Humminbird HDR650 Digital Depth Finder provides accurate and reliable depth measurements for marine applications. User-friendly operation: the depth finder is designed for ease of use, with simple controls and intuitive interface, making it accessible for both beginners and experienced users.
7. Garmin #ad
5" GPS Fishfinder, CHIRP Traditional And ClearVu Scanning Sonar Transducer, Garmin 010-01872-00 STRIKER 5CV with Transducer, Built In Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software #adGarmin #ad
- Built-in garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Rugged design for every fishing environment.
Built-in gps lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface. Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP clearer scanning sonar.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
8. Garmin #ad
Garmin 010-01870-00 Striker Plus 4 with Dual-Beam transducer #adGarmin #ad
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation. Control Method:Touch. Special Feature:Bluetooth. Bright, sunlight-readable 4. 3” display and intuitive user interface.
Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W RMS. Built-in garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Built-in gps lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed.
9. Garmin #ad
Garmin Striker Plus 5cv with Transducer, 5" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional and ClearVu Scanning Sonar Transducer and Built in Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software Renewed #adGarmin #ad
- Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz. Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface. Built-in garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres.
Built-in gps lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. Rugged design for every fishing environment.
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
10. Humminbird #ad
411610-1, Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp MEGA DI GPS G4 Fish Finder with 7" Display and Built-in Basemap #adHumminbird #ad
- 1-year limited Warranty. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions. Powered by our proprietary, dual spectrum cHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
Includes control head, power cable, transom-mount transducer, gimbal mounting bracket, and mounting hardware. Autochart live: create real-time maps of your fishing spots, bottom hardness, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features.
Comes standard with eight 8 hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity. Map depth contours, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Dual spectrum chirp sonar: before you cast, low-q chirp transducer, know what's down there thanks to highly detailed fish arches and a clear view of the fish-holding structure and the bottom.
Mega down imaging: get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. Identify buoys, hazards, depth markers, contours, much more. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster and CoastMaster products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics charts.