Top 10 Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart – Teaching Materials
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scholastic #ad
Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart #adScholastic #ad
- Reinforced grommets. 200 plastic counting straws 6". Plastic dowel rod stitched inside Each pocket chart for stability. 3 place value cards 4" X 1-1/2". 30 number cards 3 copies of numbers 0 to 9 2" X 1-1/2". Realistic photographs in full color.
2. Godery #ad
Godery Counting the Days Pocket Chart & Counting and Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom or Days in School Counting Activity #adGodery #ad
- Well made: made from long lasting polyester 420D and visual good plastic, it can use last for a long time. Approx 18. 7" by 15.
6", 43 number cards, with place value pocket and 2 storage pocket at bottom; Package come with 200 sticks, 20 Rubber bands. Intuitive and effective counting chart: color board counter are used to work place value counting "ones" "tens" “hundreds”.
The back of pocket chart with a magnet to stick on white board, and two reinforced grommets to stability on it. Easy to use and great resource for kindergarten class be a chart of calendar time or school days and counting.
3. RainPeach #ad
Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom Home School Kindergarten/Morning Meetings & Math Lessons #adRainPeach #ad
- It teaches ones, tens and hundreds easy for children to understand and to practice place value and keeps everything neat and organized. This teach place values chart size: approx 18. 7" by 15. 6", with place value pocket and 2 accessories storage pocket.
This hands-on learning chart is brightly colored for counting, grouping, sorting, and place values. Counting caddie pocket chart come with 200 Counting sticks, 20 Rubber bands, 43 Number cards, easy to use and set up. Excellent visual for place value to keep track counting, and it works well with the Calendar/Weather/Season pocket chart.
4. VNOM #ad
VNOM Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart for Kindergarten Preschool Homeschooling Classroom,210 Straws & 30 Number Cards & Header Cards Included #adVNOM #ad
- Reasonable size: the pocket chart size is 13"l x 18"h, clear card slot with a height of 1. 1" for easy place cards and not fall out. Easy to use: we can easily hang this counting pocket chart on classroom wall or math bulletin board with hooks, or put it in whiteboard with meagntic strips or velcro.
Package included: 1 place value counting chart, 210 pcs colors straws, 30 pcs 0-9 numbers cut-off cards, and 4 pcs header cards.
Extra usage tips: We also can use place value blocks to count days of year. Premium material: made from durable material for last. Visual chart with clear strips makes it easy to read. Larger pocket for easy hold up attached straws or coffee stir straws, and the pocket at the bottom easy to store extra cards or straws.
Top 2 reinforced grommets for easy to hang on. Great teaching tool: creative counting chart is a great teaching tool for teahers to teach place value to kids, and for students to count days of school. Perfect for our calendar activities, morning meetings or math routines.
5. Foyu #ad
Counting and Place Value Pocket Chart,Counting Caddie Pocket Chart #adFoyu #ad
- Enliven lessons in counting, sorting, place value, and grouping!. Also includes pockets to store everything and activity guide.
Features 3 place value cards, 30 number cards 3 copies of numbers 0 to 9, and 210 colorful plastic counting straws. Chart measures 12. 8”l x 18”h with 2 reinforced grommets.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Classroom or Homeschool Math 12.75" x 9.5", Tens, Hundreds Place Value Counting Caddy with Pockets, Carson Dellosa Counting Straws Pocket Chart—Ones #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Dimensions: this 12. 75-inch x 9. 5-inch pocket chart features 3 clear 4-inch x 5. 25-inch pockets and 3 smaller pockets for the place value cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, addition, Caron Dellosa's Counting Pocket Chart helps kids to practice counting, subtraction, and learn place value for early math skills.
Organized learning: the smaller clear pockets organize your place value charts while the larger pockets organize the counting straws Use the reinforced grommets to hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease.
What’s included: this set includes 200 counting straws, tens, 30 0-9 number cards, 3 hundreds, 6 clear pockets, and ones place value cards, and a resource guide for fun tips and activities.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
7. Scholastic #ad
Daily Schedule Pocket Chart, Blue & Counting Caddie and Place Value Pocket Chart #adScholastic #ad
- Product 1: 10 Schedule Cards. Product 1: 13” x 33”, 16 Pieces and 14 pockets. Product 2: Realistic photographs in full color. Product 2: plastic Dowel rod stitched inside Each pocket chart for stability.
Product 2: 3 place value Cards 4" X 1-1/2". Product 2: Reinforced grommets. Product 1: 5 Blank Schedule Cards. Product 1: 1 Title Card.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Counting & Place Value Pocket Chart #adLearning Resources #ad
- Features 20 double-sided number cards, 3 double-sided label cards, and 200 blue plastic counting straws. Also includes pockets to store everything and activity guide. Ages 6+. Chart measures 13”L x 18”H. Enliven lessons in counting, place value, sorting, and grouping!.
9. Scholastic #ad
Scholastic Classroom Resources Place Value System Bulletin Board SC553076 #adScholastic #ad
- Package dimensions: 0304 cm l x 45. 72 cm w x 6096 cm H. Country of Origin: Hong Kong. Package Type: Pinboard. Model number: SC553076. Package Quantity: 5.
10. EAMAY #ad
Eamay Counting Caddy & Place Value Pocket Chart for Classroom, Red #adEAMAY #ad
- Heavy duty chart includes sturdy grommets for easy hanging on board, wall or stand chart. Learning chart measure 18" H x 12. 8"w, with palce value pocket and a visual pocket.
Ideal for teaches counting, sorting, place value and grouping in homeschooling and teaching place valuses. Includes 3 place value holders hundreds, tens and ones and 30 numbers cards. Bright 210 counting straws in three colore of blue, yellow and green.